5 ways to make your girlfriend like Star Wars and 1 way to make her hate it
While most of us are happy to sit back and watch Star Wars, the respective partners are not so willing. I know they ask me all the time why I like it so much. My friend doesn’t seem to understand why Star Wars movies are so good. So I decided to sit down with her and show her why she should love Star Wars as much as I do.
1. Harrison Ford. Most girls still think he’s hot. Yes, he sure is getting old today, but in the original trilogy he is still handsome. Also, if you tell her she takes her shirt off in The Empire Strike Back, she’ll just sit there and wait. Now we all know that he doesn’t actually take off his shirt, it just rips a little bit, but sometimes it is allowed to go overboard.
2. Ewoks. All girls like cute and cuddly things, and there is nothing cuter and cuter than an Ewok. I know you may not like those who want to be half Wookiee, but remember this is not about you. Tell the love of your life that if he likes them, you will get him an Ewok doll. I don’t know if you can, but you can tell him that you will try.
3. C3PO. Girls like gays. They see them as a male friend with female advice, and who fits that role better than C3PO. Once they know he’s gay, they’ll watch the entire movie laughing at his antics and hoping he finds another gay robot so they can live happily ever after.
4. Princess Leia. Girls love a great strong and tough female lead. They also love a soft, feminine character that they can relate to. Leia Organa has everything. She is tough but gentle, brave but scared. Tell your partner that you are a role model and someone you respect. That will earn you chocolate points every time. Show an intellectual side. Hey, lie if you have to, but remember we were trying to sit down and watch our favorite movie here.
5. Cry when Darth Vader dies. When Luke Skywalker removes his helmet, he sheds a tear. Show your girlfriend that you have a soft side. Girls like that. They may not feel the same way, but if it excites you, you will be able to see it more often.
Now that you’ve convinced her to like Star Wars, you don’t want to spoil it all by doing something stupid. Unfortunately, as men, we are almost pre-programmed to do stupid things, and what is the biggest mistake we can make when we watch Star Wars?
“Wow, Leia looks sexy in that slave outfit!”
And in an instant you’ve messed it up.
Of course, by saying all this, I have tried everything and still have not been able to convince her. Of course, it is better to try than simply fail.
PS: I know where you can get a Princess Leia slave outfit!