Advertising slogan test
See how many companies you know based on their slogans. Answers and scoring are at the bottom.
1. How do you spell relief?
2. Gather the good stuff.
3. Plop, plop; fizz, fizz; Oh what a relief it is.
4. Strong enough for a man; but made for a woman.
5. Suck your fingers well.
6. The ultimate driving machine.
7. When you absolutely, positively have to be there overnight.
8. Because I’m worth it.
9. Let your fingers walk.
10. Reach out and touch someone.
11. It is anywhere you want to be.
12 The fastest upper catcher.
13. Do it your way.
14. They are magically delicious.
15. You’re getting soaked.
16. Nothing says love like something from the oven.
17. Once you pop, you can’t stop.
18. Where is the cream filling?
19. Sometimes you feel like crazy; sometimes you don’t.
20. We are number two; we tried very hard.
21. Head to the mountains.
22. Something more than a soda.
23. Celebrate the moments of your life.
24. Nightly whining, sneezing, coughing, pain, congestion of the head, fever, medicine to rest.
25. Manly, yes, but I like it too.
ADDITIONAL QUESTION: Whose controversial presidential campaign features a girl cutting petals from a daisy that has vanished into the image of a mushroom cloud?
2. Pizza Hut
3. Alka Seltzer
4. Secret deodorant
5. Kentucky Fried Chicken
7. Federal Express
9. Yellow pages
13. Burger King
14. Lucky charms
19. Peter Paul Almond Joy / Mounds Candy Bars
20. Avis Rental Cars
21. Busch Beer
23. General Foods International coffees
25. Irish Spring Soap
Additional question: Lyndon B. Johnson
25-28: Surely you know your advertising slogans! Do you sing jingles in the shower?
20-24: Good job! You have been a smart shopper for quite some time.
15-19: You know the current slogans, but you don’t like classic television so much.
9-14: Do you have a TV? Do you have a radio?
0-9: Shopping? Do you make your own soap? Have you ever met a salesperson?