Graphics: NGOC THANH
On the morning of June 10, the Ministry of Health recorded 70 new cases (BN9566-BN9635), including: 4 quarantined cases immediately after entry in Long An. 66 cases recorded domestically in: Ho Chi Minh City (26), Bac Ninh (23), Bac Giang (16), Ha Tinh (1); in which 50 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas.
As of 6 a.m. on June 10: Vietnam has a total of 8,020 domestic cases and 1,615 imported cases. The number of new cases from April 27 to now is 6,450.
– There are 16 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Dak Lak, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh) , Thanh Hoa) has not recorded any new cases for 14 days. The number of cured cases since the beginning of the epidemic season is 3,636.
Details of new cases:
4 quarantined cases right after entry
– Case BN9632-BN9635 quarantined immediately upon entry in Long An province. On June 5, he entered Vietnam from Indonesia on board VINH02 and was quarantined immediately after entering in Long An province. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at Can Giuoc Regional General Hospital, Long An province.
66 cases recorded in the country
– Case BN9566, BN9581-BN9582, BN9585, BN9589, BN9594, BN9596-BN9605 recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation and blockade areas, related to workers working in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Case BN9567 recorded in Ha Tinh province: male, 45 years old, address in Hong Linh town, Ha Tinh province; epidemiological investigation. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the General Hospital of Cau Treo International Border Gate.
– Case BN9568-BN9580, BN9583-BN9584, BN9586-BN9588, BN9590-BN9593, BN9595 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 16 cases related to Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 2 cases related to Dai Phuc outbreak, 2 cases related to Khac Niem Industrial Park outbreak, 1 case is F1, 2 cases epidemiological investigation. The test results on June 8 and 9 were positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Case BN9606-BN9631 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City: 8 cases related to the Renaissance mission group, 5 cases are F1 cases, 13 cases are under epidemiological investigation. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
Earlier, at a meeting with a representative of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in Vietnam, Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said that Vietnam wishes to access Pfizer vaccine to vaccinate children aged 12- 12. 18 years old.
So far, Vietnam has about 1.4 million people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 and all are adults, but among the patients are children.
Exchange with Youth Online On the afternoon of June 9, Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son said that the country’s hottest epidemic point, Bac Giang province, had facilities that showed that it was okay, the number of cases would decrease sharply in the next 10 days.
Mr. Son said most of the Standing Department of the Ministry of Health in Bac Giang had returned to work at the Ministry of Health.