At noon on June 8, there were 76 new cases (BN9028-9103), including 1 quarantined case right after entering Kien Giang. 75 cases were recorded domestically in Bac Giang (55), Ho Chi Minh City (10), Bac Ninh (4), Lang Son (5), Dong Anh Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases (1), of which 74 case was detected in the isolation or blockade area, 1 community case.
As of 12 o’clock on June 8, Vietnam has a total of 7,520 cases recorded domestically and 1,583 imported cases, the total number exceeded 9,000 cases since the beginning of the outbreak, two-thirds of which were recorded from April 27 to present, with 5,950 cases from April 27.
There are 15 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Dak Lak, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh) It has been 14 days with no new cases reported.
Details of new cases:
1 quarantined case right after entry
– Case BN9028 quarantined immediately after entry in Kien Giang province: male, 24 years old, address in Giang Thanh district, Kien Giang province.
On June 6, he entered Vietnam from abroad and was isolated immediately after entering in Kien Giang province. The first test result on June 7 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Health Center of Ha Tien City, Kien Giang province.
75 cases recorded in the country
– Case BN9029-BNBN9033, BN9037, BN9039-BN9040, BN9042, BN9044-BN9045, BN9048-BN9053, BN9055-BN9067, BN9069-BN9093 recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation and blockade areas, related to workers working in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Case BN9034-BN9036, BN9038 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 2 cases related to the Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 2 related to the Khac Niem Industrial Park outbreak. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Case BN9068 recorded at Dong Anh Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases (a medical staff performing the task of caring for and treating COVID-19 patients).
– Cases BN9041, BN9043, BN9046-BN9047, BN9054 recorded in Lang Son province: is the F1 of BN8794, has been isolated. The test result on June 7 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Health Center of Huu Lung district, Lang Son province.
– Case BN9094-BN9103 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City: 6 cases related to the Renaissance mission group, 3 cases are F1 cases, 1 case is under epidemiological investigation. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.