Graphics: NGOC THANH
On the morning of June 12, there were 68 new cases (BN9981-BN10048), all of which are domestic cases recorded in: Bac Giang (29), Ho Chi Minh City (20), Tien Giang (10), Bac Ninh (8), Lang Son (1); in which 64 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas, 4 cases are under epidemiological investigation.
As of 6 a.m. on June 12, Vietnam has a total of 8,418 domestic cases and 1,630 imported cases. The number of new cases from April 27 to now is 6,848 cases. The number of cured cases is 3,804 since the beginning of the outbreak.
There are 21 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Thai Nguyen, Hung Yen, Hai Phong, Tay Ninh, Gia Lai, Bac Lieu) have not recorded new cases for 14 days.
Details of new cases:
– Case BN9981 recorded in Lang Son province: female, 19 years old, address in Huu Lung district, Lang Son province; is the F1 of BN3988, has been isolated. The test result on June 11 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Health Center of Huu Lung district, Lang Son province.
– Cases BN9982, BN9987, BN9992-BN10018 recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation area and the area has been blocked, related to workers working in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Cases BN9983-BN9986, BN9988-BN9991 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 7 cases related to the Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 1 case related to the Khac Niem Industrial Park outbreak. The test result on June 11 was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Case BN10019-BN10038 greceived in Ho Chi Minh City: 8 cases related to the Renaissance mission group, 8 cases are F1 cases, 4 cases are under epidemiological investigation. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– Case BN10039-BN10048 recorded in Tien Giang province: is the F1 of BN9754, BN9756, has been isolated. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
With 68 new cases, the number of cases since the beginning of the outbreak in Vietnam has exceeded 10,000, notably before this epidemic, Vietnam ranked 174th among the countries and territories with recorded cases. COVID-19, but is now at position 158, with the number of cases increasing rapidly in the past year and a half.
On June 11, the Ministry of Health said that more than 31,000 people were vaccinated in 23 provinces and cities and some central units in Hanoi. This is the most people vaccinated against COVID-19 in a day in more than half a month, but this is still a slow rate compared to the number of people who need to be vaccinated.
As of June 11, the country has nearly 1.45 million people vaccinated against COVID-19, of which more than 53,000 people have had 2 injections.