Top 10 List of the most expensive hotels in the world
Looking for the top 10 hotels in the world that offer the most luxurious stay? Well, your search ends here. Find below the list of the most expensive hotels in the world where you can spend your dream vacation:
• President Wilson Hotel, Geneva: When it comes to the most luxurious and expensive hotel suites in the world, the President Wilson Hotel always tops the list. It is necessary to spend around 53,000 dollars to enjoy a stay in this dream place that has exclusively designed and decorated rooms, living rooms, bathrooms and a cocktail lounge.
• Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas: The Palms Casino Resort, located in the beautiful city of Las Vegas, is ranked 2nd in the list of the 10 most luxurious hotels in the world. The impressive infrastructure and excellent services of the resort make it a wonderful and luxurious destination, and you would simply love to spend $40,000 to spend a night here.
• Westin Excelsior Hotel, Rome: The third most luxurious hotel in the world is the Westin Excelsior Hotel, located in Rome. If you are willing to spend $25,000 a day, you will surely enjoy the best services.
• Palms Hotel, Las Vegas: Being one of the richest hotels in the world. The Palm Hotel Luxury offers certain exclusive facilities that you would love to enjoy. If you spend a night here, you will be charged around $25,000.
• Plaza Hotel, New York: It is one of the best hotels in the world that offers the best possible services to its guests. If you want to get the best accommodation, high-quality food, and all the modern conveniences here, be prepared to spend $20,000 a day.
• Martinez Hotel, Cannes: The Martinez Hotel, located near the Bay of Cannes, is the sixth most expensive hotel in the world. The place boasts of its wonderful architecture and works of art, and it is really worth spending $18,000 a night to stay here.
• Ritz Paris Hotel, Paris: While we prepare the list of the 10 most expensive hotels in the world, we cannot leave out the magnificently decorated Ritz Paris Hotel. Enjoy top-notch services at this luxurious hotel by splashing out $17,500 a day.
• Burj-AL-Arab Hotel, Dubai – If you are keen to spend a couple of days in one of the most expensive hotels in the world that has a splendid structural design, you should opt for the Burj-AL-Arab. It is the fourth tallest hotel in the world and one can enjoy staying here for $15,000 per day.
• Lanesborough Hotel, London: Although there are many hotels that offer a truly great experience in the city of London, none of them can compare to the 5 star Lanesborough Hotel. To enjoy its elegant furnishings, eye-catching room interiors, and excellent amenities, you need to pay at least $14,500 per night.
• Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong: Located in tenth position on the list, the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong is another of the most expensive hotels in the world. If you spend an amount of 5,000 dollars every night, you can stay in this incredible 30-story building and enjoy the dazzling view of the world-famous Victoria Harbor as well as Hong Kong Island.
With this exclusive list of the top 10 hotels in the world that offer the most luxurious stay, you can easily find your next destination for a great vacation and enjoy it to the fullest.