Top 10 Ways To Make Money From Blogging Countdown
A couple of years ago, I went on a search. A quest to make money blogging and earn hundreds of thousands of dollars every month; long enough to retire from my job and live the life of my dreams. But alas, that didn’t happen after my first blog post.
Come on man! What? People didn’t rush to my blog after the first post. They didn’t even come and give me their money after my 9, 10, 11, and so on …
What the hell?
Did I have my hopes too high? You can bet I did. No one is going to be the next guru for Tymothy Sykes or Cute Girls Hairstyles overnight.
This career field is relatively new with the advent of the Internet (and no, I will not give Al Gore endorsements about his purported invention). Thousands of people have jumped on the so-called band wagon. According to DazInfo.com, a tech blog, there were over 111 million bloggers online at the end of 2011 (old data, sure, but I didn’t want to waste time writing this article to do more research, so I’ll keep the data. outdated).
You see my point here. I’m not even going to try to speculate how many bloggers there are in 2013. You get it, too many to count. However, there are thousands of bloggers who are making a living online.
So what do these bloggers do to make money? The answers are pretty straightforward. So simple, in fact, that you will say to yourself, “Damn, me, why didn’t I think of that?”
Admit it, we all do this when an invention we thought of for years is released, or one that is so simple we should have thought about it, like the tricycle mower (that would be the greatest gift ever). .
But I digress, I better get back to my countdown of the 10 best ways to make money blogging, before my numbing introduction puts you to sleep.
10 ways to make money from blogging countdown
Here we go …
The 10th Way To Make Money From Blogging: Dress Up Like Your Favorite Superhero And Act Like An Idiot In Front Of The Camera
There are many creative people on the web who dress up as their favorite superhero and then throw away any personal dignity acting to act like goofy in front of the camera.
- Some of these people have more than 1,000,000 views on YouTube, enough is said.
- If you’re not comfortable running around your house in your pajamas and totally acting like an overgrown ADHD kid who ate 100 Pixie Stix for lunch, then I don’t suggest you use this strategy.
- Don’t get me wrong, I think some of these videos are hilarious. And they are probably making a good passive income every month from YouTube. It’s just not my style. But if it’s yours, do it.
The # 9 method of making money from blogging: placing ads on your blog with Google AdSense
Google AdSense is a program where you can place ads on your blog through Google. You get paid when visitors click on an ad on your site.
- You earn a little money.
- You earn a little money.
- Google AdSense is a great way to earn pocket money, but you will never make a full time income with AdSense if this is the only way to generate income from your site.
- Also, the AdSense ads on your site take the traffic you worked so hard to attract and direct it to another seller.
Practice # 8 to Make Money From Blogging: Become an Amazon Partner and Sell Your Products
This program works very similar to AdSense, only you sell products for Amazon. I use this program to promote my books and others that I think will be useful to my visitors. But again, there are some difficulties with just relying on the Amazon Associate Program.
- You can create your own Amazon store on your website and sell each of Amazon’s products.
- They pay you monthly.
- You only earn 4% commissions on the purchase price.
- Consequently, you will need to sell an unheard of amount of Amazon products from your site.
- Also, the visitors, once again, are taken from your website.
- Isn’t the point of having a blog to keep your visitors there?
The number 7 strategy to make money from blogging: sell your own ad space
A creative way to make money blogging is to sell your own ad space on your website. I have seen this done on many successful blogs. Just remember that the advertising space you sell must be related to the niche in which your blog is located. I would not recommend selling ad space to a candle collector blogger if your blog is about new and future technology.
- Selling ad space on your blog can generate a good monthly income.
- You can also build your search engine rankings by stipulating that bloggers who buy ad space on your blog link to your blog in some way.
- If you are a new blogger, I do not advise you to try to sell ad space. If you only get 50 to 500 visitors per day, bloggers will not be attracted to buy space from you because you are not getting enough traffic to your website. I suggest that you start considering selling ad space on your blog when you average around 1,000 visitors per day. That way, potential customers will be motivated to buy from you because the return on their investment is worth the risk.
The # 6 way to make money blogging: write reviews for money
This is a fairly simple way to make money blogging. It’s also a great way to create content, which is a must for all bloggers … Content. Happy. Happy. However, you will have to do your research to find companies that pay you to write reviews, such as PayPerPost and ReviewMe.
- Like I said before, product reviews is a great way to generate content ideas for your blog..
- Customers, when faced with purchasing decisions, use the Internet to find reviews of the products they are looking to buy.
- Some companies even pay you a good fee for a product review.
- Some of the companies that pay bloggers for reviews have strict requirements. You will need to do your research to find out which ones best suit your needs and abilities.
- Also, they don’t pay a lot per post. However, I have seen some that offer up to $ 200 per post, but will limit you to the amount you can write each month.
The 5 strategy to make money from blogging: ask for donations
Now, I personally don’t ask for donations on my blogs, but I have seen it on others. I usually see donation buttons on personal blogs where the blogger is not trying to sell products to their visitors. This is perfectly suitable for these types of blogs. But, in my opinion, if you are trying to sell products on your blog and are still asking for donations, you seem a bit needy. Also, this tells your visitors that no one is buying from you because they are asking for money.
- Free money. That’s all I can think of.
- Not many people donate to blogs unless there is a cause linked to them. For example, if your blog is trying to help find a cure for childhood cancer, then by all means hit a donate button on your blog. If that doesn’t fit your blog niche, don’t.
The number 4 method to make money from blogging: sell other people’s products as an affiliate
I have already mentioned one way to become an affiliate at number 8. To make money blogging as an affiliate, you basically have to sign up to sell another company’s products for a commission. In fact, most of the major retailers now offer affiliate services to help them sell their products.
- You don’t need to create your own products, which saves a lot of time.
- You can earn a steady income every month.
- TO make money blogging Like an affiliate, you will need to sell a large number of products just to produce the kind of income you want. For example, you only earn 4% with Amazon.
- However, I have seen other companies on the web that offer up to 25%, even up to 75% in commissions. There is only one company that I know of on the Internet that offers 100% commissions on the sales of their products.
The # 3 Money Blogging Strategy: Offer A Membership To Your Website With A Monthly Fee To Access Exclusive Content
Many writers now offer memberships to exclusive content on their blogs in order to make money from blogging. These memberships range from a small monthly fee to a great one-time fee. For example, ESPN offers a monthly access fee to its premium content on ESPN Insider.
- You can charge as much as you want for access to your exclusive content, just make sure it’s reasonable.
- This will also create a good monthly income for your blog.
- To offer memberships to your site, you will need to write or create content that is in some way different from the free content on your blog.
- This premium content should also offer some kind of value that your visitor can’t find anywhere else for free. Also, I suggest that you only offer memberships for exclusive content when you receive an average of 1,000 visitors per day.
The # 2 method of making money from blogging: create and sell your own products
Now, I would normally put this way of making money blogging at number 1 because it is by far the best way to make money from your blog. Furthermore, your own products also give you authority in your own niche and make you look like an expert.
- Visitors see you as an expert in your niche.
- It allows full creativity of what you want to sell.
- You control the price of your products.
- Creating your own products takes an enormous amount of time; time you should spend attracting followers to your blog.
- General expenses and costs, if you send products by mail.
The # 1 way to make money from blogging: Find a company that gives you the resell rights to all of their products with a 100% commission.
While the above 9 ways to make money from blogging are effective in their own way, the # 1 way I have found to make money from blogging on the internet is to find a proven company that has already created the products and grants you the rights to Resale in Commissions of 100%.
This may sound too good to be true. But there is a company that practices this.
- Doing nothing will earn you $ 0
All in all, these are all great ways to make money blogging. In fact, you can use each of them as multiple sources of income. The point is to be diligent, persevere, and be creative. It will take many blog posts to drive traffic to your blog and gain loyal readers. It won’t happen after just 10 so go ahead and good luck.
Until next time – keep blogging and earning money,