The patient schedule is as follows:
– April 29: N. traveling on flight VN160 from Da Nang to Hanoi, seat number 52G, on the flight, there are 2 Chinese people seat 49C and 50B positive for SARS-CoV-2, then tFrom Noi Bai airport to the inn at room 201, No. 18, lane 86 Phu Kieu, Phuc Dien, Bac Tu Liem by car controlled by Mr. P.
N. stayed at home until 9:30 p.m. then took a motorbike with his friend named H. (traveling with flight VN160, now concentrated in Bac Ninh) to eat snails at a sidewalk restaurant at 64 Duong Khue, Nam Tu Liem, about 23h30 on the same day to go home.
– April 30: N. stayed at home until about 11:30, went to have lunch with H. at O2 calf shop (address 136 Nguyen Phong Sac, Cau Giay) sat at the table in the middle of the restaurant, there was a table at the restaurant. Eating (about 6 people with no exact contact, no contact with N.), about 3 waiters (1 person giving menu, 2 people carrying things, no one wearing a mask).
About 13:30 N. take H. to Pham Van Dong street near the bus station, exit Hoang Quoc Viet, take the bus to Bac Ninh, then go home.
– Day 1-5: N. stayed at home until about 8:00 am then drove a motorbike to his house at 23, lane 30, Hong Mai street, Bach Mai, Hai Ba Trung, had contact with his father, Mr. NHN, NPA’s younger brother, Mr. NVT and Ms. NTT
– Day 2-5: Around 12:15 pm, N. and her brother went to eat at 416 Bach Mai, Hai Ba Trung. About 13:00, go back to my father’s house. In the evening, in addition to the four people mentioned above, there are also 3 family members to eat with. At about 22:30, N. rode a motorbike to his inn in Phuc Dien, North Tu Liem.
– Day 3-5: N. was sampled by Bac Tu Liem Medical Center and concentrated in isolation at Tu Hiep student housing area, Thanh Tri. At 7:00 p.m., N. had a positive test for SARS-CoV-2 (done by CDC Hanoi). Currently, N. is being contacted for quarantine and treatment transfer at Dong Anh Campus Central Tropical Hospital.
Currently, Hanoi has found 8 people who are F1 of N. and have concentrated these people in quarantine.